Hands on Time: 30 minutes
Baking Time: 15-18 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
This is a wonderful, filling, nutritious and absolutely tasty muffin!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line or grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and 1 cup of the granola.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vanilla, oil, buttermilk and orange juice. Pour into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle the tops with the remaining 3/4 cup of granola.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of muffin should come out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to rack.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Serve then hot and fresh out of the oven with honey, sorghum, jams, jellies, spreads or just melted butter!