Hands on Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 or 9 inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix sugar, buttermilk, oil, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Stir into batter until just moistened. Fold in 1/2 cup of the berries and spoon into pan.
- Top with remaining berries and granola.
- bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and top springs back when touched in center.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Best served warm.