Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 24 mini muffins or 8 regular size muffins.
Wheat free, nutritious and tasty muffins.
- In small bowl, soak oats in buttermilk for 1 hour prior to preparing batter.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Add buttermilk-oat mixture, egg, oil and cranberries stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin pan*
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- * Fill any empty cups 1/2 full with water.