Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes including rise time
Yield: 12 Rolls
No kneading! Extra quick and easy and super nutritious.
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk (lowfat is fine)
- 1/2 cup WEM Soy Flour
- 2 1/2 cups WEM White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar or Splenda No Calorie Sweetner
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Warm milk in micro-wave or in small pan on stove.
- In large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk.
- Add flours, salt, Splenda or sugar and olive oil.
- Beat well by hand or with an electric mix.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Cover and let rise 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.