Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 6-9 patties
So quick, easy and healthy.
- 1 can (15 ounce), drained salmon
- 1/2 cup WEM Raw Wheat Germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In medium bowl, stir together salmon, salt, pepper, egg, onion, green pepper, and wheat germ.
- Shape into patties
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown. Turn over and cook on other side.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Try these on a bun with lettuce and tomato!e
Make small patties and serve on toothpicks as appetizers with a squeeze of lemon juice, cocktail or tarter sauce.
Use left over cooked War Eagle Mill millet or quinoa in place of wheat germ.