Hands on Time: 40 minutes
Baking Time: 7-10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 16 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine oil and sugars in large bowl. Whisk in egg whites and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just blended. Fold in oats and chocolate; cover and chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 16 balls, about 1/4 cup each.
- Place 8 balls on each sheet and press into a 3 inch circle.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, turning sheets halfway through to ensure even browning (do not over bake).
- Let cool for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack.