Try a healthier twist on the traditional hamburger with our Quinoa Turkey Burger! This burger is packed full of lean protein and is oh so juicy!
- 1/2 cup WEM Organic Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring quinoa and chicken broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to large bowl to cool.
- Combine turkey, egg, salt and pepper with the cooled quinoa and form into patties.
- Grill or broil burgers until cooked through.