Baking Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 War Eagle Mill Hot Roll Mix (includes yeast in package)
- 1 1 /4 cup water
- 4 Tbsp soft butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
Bread Machine: Pour 1 ¼ cups warm water and hot roll mix into machine. Sprinkle yeast on top and follow machine instructions. When cycle is completed, remove dough with greased spatula.
Conventional Oven: In bowl, stir in yeast and 1 ¼ cup warm water. Blend in mix. Place dough on floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- Roll out dough into 11” x 13” rectangle.
- Spread 4 Tbsp soft butter over dough.
- Combine 2 tsp cinnamon and ½ cup brown sugar.
- Sprinkle mixture over the dough from edge to edge.
- Carefully roll up dough.
- Cut into 1½ inch slices and place into oiled pan.
- Let rise in warm place until doubled.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes until golden.
Icing: Mix 1½ cup powdered sugar with 1 Tbsp milk. Spread on hot rolls.