Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 1-3 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 8 pancakes
- 2 cups WEM Biscuit Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Do not over mix. Let batter rest for a few minutes.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray the griddle lightly with cooking spray and ladle batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until edges start to set and bubbles begin to form on the surface. Flip and cook another 1-3 minutes until pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.