Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: Will vary with machines
Yield: 1 large pizza
Top with your favorite sauce, cheese, meats and vegetables and ring the dinner bell!
- 1 1/2 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 cups WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- In the order listed, all all ingredients to the baking pan.
- Select “Manual” setting.
- Start machine.
- After first rise, remove dough.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Dust a round or rectangular pizza pan or baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to fit pan.
- Carefully place dough on baking pan.
- Cover with sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Homemade Pizza can be as simple or complex as you like. Let each family member choose their toppings and cover their portion of the pizza pie!