Hands on Time: 30
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours including rise time
Yield: 15 large rolls
A kid tried and true favorite!
- After last rise of War Eagle Basic Sweet Dough, roll out dough into an 8 X 18 inch rectangle.
- Spread peanut butter over surface to within one inch of edges.
- Spread jelly or jam on top of peanut butter.
- Roll up from long end pinching seams together
- Slice 1 inch thick.
- Place on large well-buttered baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and butter tops while warm.