Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 35-40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1-4 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch loaf
Quick and easy-great as toast or with soups and salads.
- 1/2 cup WEM Oat Bran
- 1 cup WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup WEM Rolled Oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey or sugar
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 4 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir together milk, egg white or egg substitute, oil and honey.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend well.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Slice, toast and serve with apple butter!