Hands on Time: 7-10 minutes
Baking Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 12 biscuits
Delicious and healthy!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Process WEM Oat Bran
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir in oil until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add milk and stir until moistened.
- Turn out on floured surface and fold gently 5 times.
- Roll or pat ½ inch thick.
- Cut with round biscuit cutter or cut in squares with a sharp, floured knife.
- Place on baking sheet with biscuits touching each other.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- *LOWER SODIUM DIRECTIONS: Substitute 2 tablespoons low sodium baking powder. Omit salt or use salt substitute