This easy to make recipe includes our Mutli-Grain Pancake Mix which adds convenience and whole grains to a traditional treat.
- 1 cup butter, softened.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup War Eagle Mill Multi Grain Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in pancake mix and chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.