Add potassium and natural sweetness to your breakfast by combining bananas and pancakes. Great any time of the day!
- 2 cups WEM Multi Grain Pancake Mix
- 1 ¾ cup + 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large mashed banana
- Warm griddle to medium heat.
- Stir together mix, water and oil in bowl.
- Add in mashed banana.
- Add additional water a tablespoon at time if needed.
- Lightly oil griddle.
- Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls.
- Flip pancake when surface bubbles.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Makes 12 pancakes.