Baking Time: 25-30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 24, 2 inch bars
The sweet combination of dried fruit and natural honey give you the energy to be a healthier and happier you!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together dry ingredients. In a separate large mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- Gradually beat in butter and honey. Add vanilla. Add dry ingredients, dates and nuts and mix well.
- Coat a 9 X 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Store in a crock pot, jar or plastic container for a day or two as these improve by standing.