Hands on Time: 7 minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
Light, moist and deeelish!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (lowfat is fine)
- 2 cups WEM Biscuit Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray
- Process cream cheese in a food processor, blender, or mixer until smooth.
- Aded biscuit mix, milk, oil, sugar, and egg, blending until smooth.
- Stir in green onions.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan to cool.