Baking Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
Yield: 12 Muffins
Serve up a side of zesty corn muffins with your
Red, Rice and Spice!
- 2 cups War Eagle Mill Cornbread Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs honey or sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped green chiles, drained.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl, beat together egg, sour cream, and honey.
- Beat in water.
- Stir in cornbread mix.
- Coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Spoon in batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.