Hands on Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 muffins
This rice flour and soy flour combination makes a very delicate, light muffin.
- 1 cup WEM Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup WEM Soy Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar, honey or Splenda No Calorie Sweetner
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 9 cups of a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.*
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in egg, buttermilk and oil, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- *Fill last 3 cups with water after spooning batter into 9 coated cups.