Baking Time: 30 - 35 min
Make your Gluten Free life style a sweet one with these irresistible chewy brownies!
- 3/4 cup War Eagle Mill’s Tom Sawyer Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar (well packed)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add vanilla and eggs. Blend well.
- Combine gluten free flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder in separate bowl and mix well. Add dry mixture to creamed mixture. Stir until mixture is smooth and completely blended. The batter will be slightly thick. Add chips and nuts and mix well.
- Poor batter evenly into greased baking dish. Bake for 30 -35 minutes until done.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Do not over bake or brownies will be dry.
*Also remember to read all ingredients labels to make sure they are gluten free.