Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 4-9 house in slow cooker
Total Time: 4-9 hours
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2-14oz cans chicken broth
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cups WEM Barley Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Go outside and enjoy the sunshine!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Use low-sodium juice and broth and add salt to your own taste.