Baking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Quick and easy starting with WEM Biscuit Mix.
- 1 cup WEM Bischit Mix
- 1 can (16 ounce) refried beans with green chiles
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup chunky salsa (Check out the many varieties of WEM Salsa!)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat and add seasoning. Drain off fat.
- Coat a 9 X 11 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine Biscuit Mix, beans, water and oil
- Spread in baking pan.
- Top with prepared meat mixture.
- Pour salsa over top and sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Garnishes: sour cream, salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sliced black olives.