Hands on Time: 10-15 minutes
Baking Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Looking for the perfect dish for your next potluck or picnic? This casserole is a crowd-pleaser. Delicious hot or cold. Bake ahead and take along!
- 3 egg whites
- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular or lowfat), softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fine onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fine red bell pepper,
- 1 can (15 ounce) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 ounce) cream style corn
- 1 cup WEM Cornbread Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a 11 X 7 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites, cream cheese and butter or oil.
- Stir in onion, bell pepper and corns, mixing well.
- Add Cornbread Mix, sugar and pepper mixing just until blended.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.