Hands on Time: 10-12 minutes
Total Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 10-12 fruit snacks
Granola adds a crrrunchy twist to fruit! A great, healthy after school or any time snack.
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup WEM Super Natural Granola
- Fresh Fruit, such as crisp apple slices, banana chunks, pear slices or orange segments
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips 15 seconds at a time in microwave, stirring between each timing. 45 seconds should be enough time.
- Spread granola out on a dinner plate or sheet of waxed paper.
- Dip fruit slices in chocolate leaving half of each slice un-dipped.
- Place on granola and roll to cover chocolate.
- Let sit a few minutes for chocolate to firm up and granola to stick or put in refrigerator for 3-5 minutes.
- When you finish dipping all your fuit, combine leftover granola and chocolate and stir together.
- Dip out spoonfuls of the granola and chocolate mixture and chill in the fridge!