This unusual combination of corn flour and zucchini make for a flavorful and colorful treat!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup WEM Organic All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup WEM Organic Corn Flour
- 1 medium zucchini, finely grated
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix butter & sugar together in a large bowl, until pale & fluffy. Stir in vanilla, lemon zest, and salt. Add flours and mix until crumbly. Add zucchini and stir until a thick dough forms.
Drop by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until cookies are light and golden brown at edges, 25-30 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Let cool completely on wire racks. Makes 25 cookies.