Baking Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 slice, or make more!
Use up that left over cornbread to create a wonderful snack. Also makes a great party treat or appetizer.
- One slice leftover WEM Cornbread
- 1 tablespoon WEM Salsa ((Vidalia Onion Jalapeno Pepper, Vidalia Onion Picante and Vidalia Onion and Tomato Salsa are great!)
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese.
- Top cornbread slice with salsa.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Put in toaster oven for 2 minutes or microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.