Baking Time: 40-45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 12 to 15
Fruity, nutty and chocolaty. Three of our favorite food groups all together in one easy to make cake!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 11 X 13 inch pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together by hand or with electric mixer.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients (except nuts) into butter mixture.
- Add fruit cocktail and chocolate chips. Stir to blend.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle nuts over top of batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool on rack