Hands on Time: 7-10 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 medium to large loaf
Very similar in texture and heaviness to Boston Brown Bread. Very good flavor and chewy texture.
- 1/2 cup WEM Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup WEM Yellow Cornmeal
- 2 1/4 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup warm water
- In order listed, add all ingredients to baking pan.
- Bake on medium temperature.
- Start machine.