Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 medium loaf
A quick, easy method for onion-flavored bread.
- 1 1/2 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 3/4 cup WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1-1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups water
- In a small bowl or sauce pan, heat the water and pour over onion soup mix.
- Let cool to lukewarm before adding to bread.
- Place all ingredients in order listed in baking pan.
- Bake on medium temperature.
- Start machine.