Hands on Time: 12 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 large loaf
Low fat, low sugar, whole grains, great taste! Super easy to toss together in your bread machine. Nutritional Yeast is a high protein source of amino acids and B-vitamins. It can be found at any health food store in the bulk section.
- 1 1/2 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 2/3 cups WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 tablespoons WEM Soy Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 3 tablespoons WEM Wheat Germ
- 3 tablespoons WEM Wheat Bran
- 1 tablespoon Good Tasting Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In order listed, all ingredients to baking pan.
- Set to bake on medium temperature (~350F).
- Start machine.