Baking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 14-16 bars
Buttery, chocolaty and nutty but with the goodness of whole grain! Who wouldn’t love these??
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter and add honey or brown sugar. Cool.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, water chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Coat a 9 X 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until top is firm to the touch. Do not overbake.
- Cool and cut into squares.