Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: varies with machine
Yield: 1 loaf
Hearty and robust. A favorite with the guys!
- 2 1/2 cups WEM Bread Flour
- 3/4 cup WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup flat beer
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese cut in 1/4 inch cubes
- Cut cheese in cubes
- Warm beer and cheese (cheese does not have to melt) in microwave or on top of stove over low heat. Stir.
- Transfer cheese/beer to bread machine pan.
- In order listed, add ingredients to baking pan.
- Bake on light or low temperature: start machine.