Each October the Ozark hills come alive with the sights, sounds and aroma of the War Eagle Mill Craft Fair. Since the Fall Fair is the epicenter of all Arkansas craft fairs, mark your calendars and gear up for a day or two at the fair. For your GPS, our physical address is 11045 War Eagle Road Rogers, Arkansas 72756.
War Eagle Mill Fall Arts and Crafts Fair
Thursday October 15th to Sunday Oct. 18th, 2015
Mill Hours: 6:30 am – 5:30 pm
Breakfast Starts at 6:30 am!
Booths open Thurs- Sat from 8 am – 5:30 pm, Sunday from 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Check Out Some of Our 2015 Crafters!
- The Rowdy Cowgirl / Jeff Brady – Leather jewelry.
- Liping Jackson – Handmade clay animals mounted on ceramic pots, driftwood, and rocks.
- Peter Engler Designs / Mary Bowman – Dulcimers, santa wood carvings, hiking sticks and canes, spirit face ornaments, gourd art, lye soap, and cutting boards.
- ib1topartist / Lee Rouda – Limited edition fine art prints 24×36 on canvas.
- Scatter Brained Collars / Jordan Clark – Handmade pet accessories, collars, leashes, flower and bow tie attachments and bandanas.
- Joy Elizabeth Ceramics / Joy Price – Pottery- handmade mugs, jugs, spoons, plates, some jewelry, canisters and wall art.
- Vintage Butterfly Mosaics / Vanessa Ryerse – Mosaics made from broken china, furniture, decoupage, vintage accessories and décor items.
- Wooden Treasures / Larisa & Igor Zimin – Wooden jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Nomad World Products LLC / Mick Whitcomb – conversion light fixtures from turn of the century machines.
- The Knit Wit / Barbara Burns – knitted scarves, hats and handmade jewelry.
- Anita’s Gifts & Collectibles / Anita Franklin – Matted and framed artwork, framed collectibles such as stamp art, sports art as well as handcrafted ornaments.
- Theraganics / Jennifer Roudabush – Handmade natural bath and body products with healing purpose.
- Luckylulu / Amber Garza – Vintage looking gas pump birdhouses, wood pet beds, jewelry, and purses.
- Whimsical Lights /Dustin McGee – polyvinyl hand crafted lights for outdoor and inside enjoyment.
- Little Bunny SueSue / Carol Camp– Baby blankets and children’s outfits.
- Willson’s Barnwood Creations / Mark Willson – barn wood and corncrib creations.
- Wild-Wildflower / Toby Tatum – dream catchers, driftwood center pieces and wall décor, wood boxes and wine bottle stoppers, jewelry.
- Tommi Ringel – soldered art jewelry.
- Chris Farr – primitive garden ceramics, birdhouses, figures, planters and luminaries.
Become a Sponsor of the Fall Craft Fair!
Every October, our Craft Fair features hand-made crafts, high quality cuisine from our Mill restaurant and great music. We have over 100,000 visitors during this four day event and are offering a variety of sponsorship options to take advantage of this type of exposure.
Sponsorship opportunities include banner placement, booths, ads and more. Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help customize the best sponsorship that fits your business.
War Eagle Mill Crafts Fair
Did you know that there are three craft fairs in one during the October Fair? War Eagle Mill vendors are on the Mill parking lot grounds. The Sharp Show is on the fields adjacent to the Mill and across the bridge is the War Eagle Fair Show. Enjoy all three from October 15th to the 18th, 2015.
On the War Eagle Mill grounds, professional craft men and women offer original, handmade work such as country decorative items, folk art, watercolor and oil painting, pottery, stoneware, wreaths, potpourris, dried arrangements, quilts, miniatures, country clothing, wearable art, candles, homemade soaps, country furnishings, antique broken china jewelry, bird houses and feeders, collectables and much more. These juried participants come from across the United States and look forward to meeting you.
During the Fair, there is always plenty to eat at the Bean Palace Restaurant.
The lunch special is War Eagle beans and cornbread made with organic and Non-GMO cornmeal ground on a 150-year old stone buhr mill on the first floor of the mill. Our menu is intriguing and extensive, so make sure to stop in.Food concessionaires on the mill grounds include an array of snack foods to full dinners!
Want to apply to be an exhibitor or a food vendor at the War Eagle Mill Fall Craft Fair?
We welcome creative hand-craft artisans at our Fall Fair. The first step is to submit an application form. Applications are juried in May. Those chosen will be notified in June. If you have additional questions, call or email our event coordinator at email@example.com.
- Craft Vendor Application Form to apply for exhibitors.
- Concession Application Form to apply for concessions.
- Vendor Info Sheet will help you learn more about what to expect as an exhibitor.
Every first weekend in May, the Sharps put on a Spring Craft Fair in the fields next to the Mill. The Mill itself, no longer has a Spring Craft Show but make sure to watch for Mill activities during this time. For more information on the Spring Craft Fair, call Lucy or Billy Sharp at 479-789-5683.
Toll Free: 866-492-7324
Fair-Time Lodging Information:
Please visit the following websites for Chambers of Commerce in our area: