May – July 2013
Enjoy the fields filled with craft booths from the Sharp’s Arts & Crafts Show adjacent to the Mill. With over 200 exhibitors, the show is an annual feast. Open 8 to 5 from May 3-5, the Fair promises to be a weekend of fun, education and family adventure. Parking is available in the field across the road from the Mill.
May 5, from 11- 3pm, War Eagle Mill will feature the Music of the Matt Marotte Band. Matt’s band has been performing for large crowds in Favetteville over the past year, with an eclectic mix of classic rock, reggae, funk and blues. Great grooves, good musicianship and strong vocals are hallmarks of Matts’ Band.
We are Millin’ and Grillin’ this 4th of July! Bring the kids out and spend the holiday at War Eagle Mill. Fill up on grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, enjoy children crafts and face painting and learn how to make your own fishing pole!
4th of July Lunch Special:
Grill Lunch outside: 11 am -4 pm
- Hamburger and toppings, chips and drink: $8.50
- Cheeseburger and toppings, chips and drink: $9.50
- Hot dog, chips and drink: $5.00
- Hamburger: $6.50
- Cheeseburger: $7.50
- Hot dog: $2.50
- Chips: $1.50
- Can soda: $1.25
Lunch inside at Bean Palace Restaurant: 11 am -4 pm
- Beans and cornbread: $6.00
- Lunch bucket: turkey or ham sandwich, coleslaw, pickles and chips. : $7.50
4th of July Children Activities 1pm-4pm:
- Paper crafts
- Face painting
- Apple bobbing
- Learn how to make your own fishing pole to use in the Creek!